It is necessary to keep changing your Gmail password after every few months as it is an effective way to avoid unauthorized users from accessing your account. Google allows the users to change their password anytime in just a few steps without any hassle.
So here, we as Gmail Support provided the appropriate process in order to change the security code of your account. Just follow the steps which are described below:
- Firstly, open the main homepage of Gmail on your browser and log into your account.
- Then click on Settings icon which is in a shape of a cog at the upper-right corner of the page. Then select Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- After opening it, click on Accounts and Import and then select the Change Password option which is located in the Change Account Settings Section.
- Then you have to enter your current password in the text field and the page will appear on your screen.
- Then enter your new password for your account and create a strong one by including some special characters, digits, lower case and upper case with the minimum length of eight characters. Try not to enter the passcode which is similar to your current code.
- Then again re-enter it in the next field to confirm it and finally click the Change Password button to save the settings.
Now the password of your account has been changed and now you have to enter the new password while logging into your email box. If you have any further issue or query related to this web application, then don’t hesitate and call us at our Gmail Support Phone Number +61 283206038 and get a complete and instant solution from our experts without any delay. You can also reach our support team through live chat service or email.