As Gmail has become like a one shop stop for all your emails, you might want to see all your yahoo mails in this account. Also, when you are traveling, it sometimes becomes hard to login into different accounts on our handy devices so get all your emails forwarded on a single email address conveniently. You will still be able to read those emails in respective accounts. So let us see how we can do this. It is an easy job to forward your messages/emails from one account to your Google account.
Open your yahoo account by typing in your login credentials.
- Open your ‘Mail’
- You might have to go back to the older version of Yahoo if you are using an updated version as the newer version does not support such forwarding. To switch, press the ‘Switch back to classic Mail’ button which is present in the bottom left corner of the menu.
- Now after reloading the page when you will hover the mouse pointer over the settings gear which is present at the upper right corner then a drop-down menu will appear. Open the Settings option.
- On the left side of the window press on Accounts.
- Choose the email address that you want to forward to Gmail.
- In the bottom of the page scroll down to the heading named ‘Access your yahoo mail elsewhere’.
- Click on the checkbox which will result from I refreshing the page.
- Enter the email address of the Gmail account on which you want to get these emails.
- You can choose to ‘store and forward’ or ‘store forward and mark as read’ as per your choice and convenience.
- Press the verify button to finalize it.
- Open your Gmail account and open the link of verification that has been sent by Yahoo.
- Confirm by clicking on ‘save’.
If you have any other difficulty in using the account or any other technical issue, then feel free to contact Gmail Support Phone Number +61 283206038 on their helpline number +61 283206038 our services are active all day and night to help the person who is actually facing the problem while using Gmail.