Gmail is the top email service provided by Google which let you do many incredible things along from email. It has more than 1.4 billions of users and is totally free to use. It is beneficial to all of us in many ways and proved itself the leading service provider. If you are also using Gmail for emailing, you would be known to the fact that you can save all your contacts directly to Gmail which ensures your contact safety even if you lost your device.
Many of the Gmail users directly save their contact to Gmail account for security reason. But sometimes we need to save them on our mobile phones. In the past days, we got many queries regarding how to transfer contacts from Gmail to their Smartphone. Although it’s not a tough task and you can do it in just some simple steps. Here in this blog, we are going to list down the steps to export contacts from your Gmail account to your phone. To do so just follow the steps given below:
- First of all login to your Gmail account and then open Gmail contacts.
- Now in the Contact segment click on the More tab.
- Gmail Support Australia From the given options select export.
- Select the type of file such as vCard and then select Export.
- Now save the contacts file at the preferred location.
- Open Contacts icon on your phone and then press the Menu key.
- In the menu, locate the Import/export option and then click on that.
- After that choose to import from SD card option and then opt for import vCard file from the pop-up.
- After selecting that file, click OK to finish.
By keeping your issues in mind, our Gmail Support expert team is always there for you to provide the most possible solutions to fix all your issues.