Gmail as we know is one the most used and preferred mailing service out there and has over 1.5 billion active users till date. It gained that much popularity because of its user-friendly interface and less complications than the email services. As it is the best service out there, you may face some issues and the most common issue among the users is regarding email importing.
Resolving this issue is pretty easy if you follow the given below steps that are provided by the Gmail Technical Support in order to give you assistance in this procedure.
- First of all, simply check that you have entered the right password.
- You have to make sure that the account from which you are trying to import the messages is in the working condition.
- If that does not work, then we recommend you to delete and try again to add the email address that you are importing the messages from.
- For that, you have to open the computer followed by opening the Gmail.
- Then, go to the settings option and then to accounts and import option.
- Now, click on the accounts tab followed by simply deleting the email address and then by adding the email address back again.
- If you are not able to find the messages after importing then you can check them in the conversation thread.
With these steps you’ll solve this issue in 10 to 15 minutes and most probably you won’t be facing any issues while using these steps on your account. Still there are chances that you might end up with an error, well, in that case you can contact us on our official Gmail Technical Support Number +61 283206038 and we’ll make sure that you’ll be given a proper solution to your respective query.